Customer Success Director BeNeLux
About the role
We are looking for a Customer Success Director to join our growing business. The role is to lead the customer success team in Belgium and the Netherlands to grow the life-time value (LTV) of our Customers. We are looking for someone with drive and energy to take ownership and responsibility for ensuring that we retain and grow engagement with our Customers in the region by successfully onboarding them and ensuring we deliver our agreed campaigns KPIs. You will have a strong understanding of e-commerce particularly in the Consumer electronics and FMCG sectors and have proven experience in being able to manage stakeholders across an organisation to deliver growth.
- Strategic lead our existing accounts – working with your Customer Success Managers (4 CSMs) to successfully onboard Customers so all stakeholders are aware of the ways of working and the growth opportunities
- Working with the Head of Customer Success and other members of the leadership team to develop and implement Customer Success strategies
- You will display an ability to build confidence and trust in your direct reports and maintain a high level of team engagement and motivation
- Be responsible for the metrics and results of your team, tracking and reporting this to the Head of Customer Success
- Serve as a coach and a leader, helping to develop the skills of your team so they are able to achieve their metrics and career goals
- Develop, retain and motivate an existing team while recruiting for new members and continually raising the bar for talent and capabilities
- Collaborate with both local and global Customer success, Business Development, Product and marketing teams on projects
About the Insiders
The Insiders is an international digital activation company that specialises in Word-of-Mouth marketing. We operate across 25 countries and represent many leading consumer electronics and FMCG brands helping them grow their business through the generation of authentic and trusted content from our extensive community of customers.
They like to keep an open mind at The Insiders, so if you think you could succeed in this role but you don’t quite have all the skills and experience necessary, they would still love to hear from you.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in the consumer electronics or FMCG sectors working in a key account or enterprise sales environment
- Proven experience in Customer Success or Account management along with 2+ years management experience
- Previous experience building out customer success initiatives and best practices that drive success with accounts
- Successful track record of hiring and developing a high-performing team
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives and track successful delivery
- Working collaboratively with all internal stakeholders and resources to create and maintain scalable solutions
- Developing tools and techniques to accelerate adoption and ensure were driving value
- You must be able to speak Dutch and English fluently
Why join The Insiders
- Work-life balance is important to us, so we offer our colleagues as much flexibility as possible in line with the needs of their role. We trust them to decide how, where and when they work, combining remote and collaborative working with a flexible approach to hours, giving them plenty of time and space for life outside of work whilst delivering against our business goals
- We are a growing and thriving business that is committed to providing people who make a strong personal impact on the business with unlimited opportunities for career development
- Our offering, Word of mouth, is the most trusted form of advertising and our Customers love what we do
- Our international culture blends people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives
- An attractive, competitive salary & commission
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working
- Great culture
- Be the first to get to know and try out the newest products
- Be part of an international organization.